Michael feels like he's not working and is instead on vacation. The boys are loving the views (even Adriano as you can see from the pictures below) and the daily outdoor life. I'm loving being walking distance from everything I need (all the more reason to move to the Westboro area when we return home), living in a cozy one floor space (maybe in the future I may consider a bungalow, and definitely no basement playroom for me), and spending all my time with the kids.
| I love this picture!! |
| Cristiano couldn't help himself. He had to bug his brother in some way. Luckily, Adriano is a good sport and lets him. |
Although I love my family and friends, my job and my co-workers, volunteering, organizing events, attending events, hosting, etc., I have to admit that I am loving having ALL my time for the kids. I'm being really selfish I know, but I can not help it. They are so fun and are growing up so quickly. I am blessed to have this time with them and I know it will be very hard when I go back to reality.
Oh and, I guess the weather is a bonus as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment