Tuesday, 7 January 2014

A Fun Photoshoot

A few weeks back we had the chance to be photographed by Carolyn O'Neill for our Christmas family photo session / Adriano's half year mark.  Carolyn is originally from the States but she moved here a few years back to work as a family photographer.  She said she doesn't miss the U.S. and loves living in Asia. We had a really good time taking the photographs.  You may have already seen some of the following but I have posted some more as well.  It was only a short session so we didn't as many shots of the kids as we would have liked, but that is all she had time for on short notice.  I tried hard to find a Thai photographer to take pictures in a more "Thai" setting, but unfortunately, I spoke to many but none pulled through at the end so I had to book Carolyn.  She was wonderful, but it would have been nice to have more of a Thai feel for the photos.  









It was so hard to keep the boys focused, especially for the last one. I had to tickle Cristiano to get him to smile but it worked.  He had so much fun that last week, we were lying in bed before bedtime and he put his head beside mine and then Michael did the same and Cristiano says "mama, soura, cheese", meaning that he wants us to take a picture like that.  I couldn't believe he remembered the picture we took.  He always amazes me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment