A close friend of mine started counting down when we still had over 30 days left. I couldn't start that early. It just made me think of all I had to do before leaving and then all I have to do when I arrive, it also just made me think of the flight back...and you can imagine what kind of feelings that brought up!
But now, we are two weeks away and the countdown is on. My parents arrive in two days and then things will really just move. We are going to Phuket over the weekend, then two days after we return we are going to visit the Erawan falls just outside of Bangkok. Then we will have just a few days before we leave and return home. Although I have a lot on my mind, I am anxious to see family and friends, I am excited for the boys to see family and friends and I am excited for all of us to be home...home sweet home.
We will do a lot in the coming weeks, and I will try my best to share most of it with you.
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment