I saw this craft on Pinterest and had to try it with Cristiano. It called for a canvas, pain tape and hand paint but all I had on hand was the back of Cristiano's electronic ticket to Singapore, masking tape and crayons. It still turned out sweet. I stuck the masking tape to write out "Love" and then Cristiano drew over it. He had fun but his attention span lasted only two mins. Thankfully he coloured enough to get the effect of the letters.
![]() |
Cristiano and I also baked cookies, which both him and Michael enjoyed eating!
And here's Adriano dressed in red for Valentine's Day and having his own fun. Can his toes be any cuter??
And that smile... The best part is that when we laugh he laughs with us as though he understood the joke or something.
Like I said, in the evening we had a date night at home. The movie channel was playing a bunch of romantic movies and we decided to try some snacks from the street vendors.
![]() |
| These are the very yummy mini chestnuts! |
![]() |
| These are not from the street vendors, but they are Michael's favourite peanuts here. |
![]() |
| Don't these street donuts (Timbit style) look delicious? Well, they are not...far from delicious. They don't taste like donuts, instead they taste like very bad oil. |
![]() |
| Of course, it can't be a Thai date night without Chang beer. |
![]() |
| And voila! Our little movie snacks with the rose that Michael bought me from the street vendors. |
All together, a pretty awesome Valentine's Day!












Love your comment about the street donuts! Too funny! Looks like you had a nice Valentines! xo
ReplyDelete