Friday, 21 February 2014

Cristiano and His Poses

I think I mentioned before that before coming here Cristiano was going through a phase in which he did not like to smile or even look at the camera when you asked him to.  Now it is quite the opposite - he is the one asking to pose with random things.  He sees interesting things and asks "sawar ma3ou mama", which means "I want to take a picture with it mom".  Then he says "shoufa" which means "I want to see it".  It's so funny.

Here are some of his shots.




With the peanut guy at Chatuchak market


With the bee outside our window that we spent part of the morning observing


He even poses like them!


This was taken at Terminal 21 Mall.  It is supposed to look like an airport terminal.  Every floor is a different city around the world and this one was Tokyo.

Again at Terminal 21 Mall on the Istanbul floor

Also at Terminal 21 on the Caribbean floor

Notice his leg pose!! lol...

With his new found friend.  He found him in a drawer this week and has been bathing him, feeding him, changing diapers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment