Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Our Little Negotiator

Last weekend we went "speed" shopping at a night market.  I wanted to get some runners and Mike a belt.  While I was trying on my runners and Mike his belt, Cristiano noticed a jacket that had the same logos as his running shoes - Puma and BMW.  Mike and I were both very busy trying our things and leave as soon as possible as Michael was getting really tired and so was Adriano.  I saw the jacket and told Cristiano he didn't need it because we were in Bangkok and it was so hot.  He insisted and decided to take matters into his own hands.

Cristiano asked the man if he had his size and then if he could try the jacket on.  Before I knew it he was trying the jacket on and he paraded around with the jacket showing us the front and the back.  At this point every shop owner was looking at him because the jacket looked so good and they were watching him trying to convince us to buy it.  When we hesitated he asked the stand owner how much the jacket was.  He also asked him for a pair of matching pants but he didn't have any.  In the end we bought the jacket and one for Adriano of course.

I wish I had taken pictures of him at the market or even better a video, but with all the commotion and me trying to do a million things at once, I didn't.  So we took photos today.




If they don't get the wear them, maybe they can be race car drivers for Halloween!

1 comment: