Friday, 10 June 2016
My Heart on the Scooter
Just a small update to say that I have been riding with Mike a little more on the scooter in these last few weeks. He has been taking some time off here and there for all the over time he has worked, so it means we get to leave Michael with Khun Tew (our house keeper) and run some errands. Today we rode for a longer distance and I have to admit, my heart stops every 30 seconds on the scooter. On one street when going down a slight hill I even closed my eyes! Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with Mike's driving. He drives as he should, with confidence and in between all the cars. I guess I just have to get used to it...at least we are traveling at very slow speed. And he wants to get a motorcycle for me to ride with him....ya right! Not sure my heart can handle that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol!
ReplyDelete