It is passed midnight and We are all packed and I guess ready to go. The last couple of weeks have been great since my parents arrived but they have been so busy and I haven't been able to share any stories or pictures. We have been packing, sorting items to leave and give away here, shopping for souvenirs, travelling to Phuket and touring. We tried to soak in Bangkok and Thailand as much as we could before our departure.
Speaking for myself I can say I'm feeling a little sad about leaving this place we have called home for the past four months. There will be a lot to miss and I'm curious to see what Cristiano will ask me about when we get back to Canada. That being said I'm excited to go back home to see family and friends we have missed, to be back in our home and I'm excited for the boys to be around family and friends as well as their stuff at home. Everything will be new and exciting for them (including the snow!).
When I return I will post pictures of our last couple of weeks including our trip to Phuket and our Hangover Part 2 experience.
The staff here at the hotel will miss the boys tremendously and have told us so. We were asked by them when we will return and we can probably safely said that it will certainly not be for another 10 or 15 years and they were very sad when we told them that.
Well this is it in a few hours we will be up again and on our journey back. Wish us luck and pray for us!
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment