Friday, 29 November 2013

The Blog

We are so lucky to have so many friends and family that love and want to know all about our adventures in Thailand, that I decided to write this blog as the best way to share those adventures.  I do still want to have back and forth discussions with all of you either via email, Facebook, FaceTime, iMessage, What's App, Viber, etc. and I also want to hear all about what is going on with you back in Ottawa, so please keep in touch with me as well.

Forgive me in advance for any mistakes I make.  We have been so busy here and I know we will continue to be, so I may not have the time to fine tune the blog posts.   If you notice any mistakes, please let me know!

As for the name of the blog, read on and I will explain how I picked the name.

I hope you enjoy the read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment