Wednesday, 18 October 2017

Flow house, Bangkok...our little surfers

Bangkok offers the kids many cool activities.  It's a big city with a variety of ways to keep them busy.

This is a throw back to March when the sun was still beaming and there was no sign of rain in the forecast (now we are still in the midst of rainy season) we took the older boys to Flow House.  Flow House is Bangkok's urban beach and a place where one can enjoy the idea of catching the waves on a real beach.  For the first time we left M behind (of course during his nap) and enjoyed an activity only with C and A.  We were all excited to try out bodyboarding.  C and A were amazing. They had the best control.  Mike was also not bad and, me, well, I persevered.  Haha!  I wiped out every single time except for my last and those wipe outs took everything out of me.  I mean I was being pounded by the water pressure and the walls and the ground time and time again.  It took me four days to recover from the pain and the bruises but it was worth it and I can't wait to go again.








It was so much fun, I can't wait for the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment